CPA’s Distillery District Dine-Around
Don’t Miss the CPA’s “Distillery District Dine-Around” Event
Thursday June 8th starting at 6:30 PM
A complementary shuttle service, to and from the Royal York Hotel, will be available to all CPA convention delegates who pre-register for the event while registering for the convention.
“Distillery District Dine-Around”
From cozy comfort food to the decadence of French Fusion cuisine, the Distillery District’s restaurants are the perfect place to have a good time – whether it’s to celebrate a personal milestone or just enjoy a beautiful day. Home to many of its hottest cafes, artisan shops, and award-winning restaurants, Toronto’s Distillery District is known as a place to see and be seen.
An internationally acclaimed pedestrian-only village, the Distillery District combines the romance and relaxing atmosphere of European patio neighbourhoods with the hip, cool dynamic of New York City’s SoHo or Chelsea, all surrounded by the restored red brick, Victorian-era buildings of the famed Gooderham & Worts Whiskey Distillery. The Toronto Star says: “To enter The Distillery District is to step back in time, to an era of horse-drawn carts, windmills and sailing ships”.
Book your seat in one of these Distillery District’s incredible restaurants during the convention delegate registration process:
- CLUNY – a French fusion bistro & boulangerie
- El Catrin – authentic, traditional and modern Mexican cuisine
- Archeo Trattoria – Italian cuisine sourced locally and sustainably
- Pure Spirits – Oyster House & Grill (Fresh Seafood)
- Mill Street Brew Pub – micro-brewery and elevated pub fare
- Mill Street Beer Hall – communal seating and an open concept kitchen