Confirmed Job Fair Employers Include:
2 Positions available
Job Title: Registered Psychologist
Compass Clinic (www.compassclinic.ca), a dynamic, evidence-based multidisciplinary practice offering psychological services (assessment and therapy) is looking to hire two Registered Psychologists (PHD Level) to join our thriving practice. We are well known in the community with a strong referral network and good relationships with health authorities, schools/school boards, communities and pediatricians. Candidates must be registered or eligible to be registered in British Columbia. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in the assessment of children/adolescents. We are currently looking for psychologists to help with Psychoeducational assessments and/or Autism Assessments, and/or assessments of neurodevelopmental conditions including FASD. Supervision (In person or Remote) of our Resident clinicians will be a great add-on. Our client population is socioeconomically and culturally diverse. This job offers the flexibility to take on as much or as little as desired thru a flexible employment.
Compass has two locations: Main Office is conveniently located at Commercial Drive & Grant Streets in Vancouver. The second office is in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island.
Relocation, Regular Trips to Vancouver or other parts of BC, or Remote work are options that can be discussed.
Full time, Part Time, or Casual Employment options.
5 Positions available
Job Title: Psychologist & Site Coordinator, Psychology Residency
Location: Guelph, ON
Challenge yourself as an experienced Psychologist in this multi-faceted role providing leadership and supervision for the Psychology Resident Program as well as Assessment Services for Homewood Health Centre across a variety of inpatient programs. This is a full-time position, 35 hours weekly, based in Guelph, ON. Click here for more info: https://bit.ly/3VEK8Vg
Job Title: Psychologist
Location: Guelph, ON
Be an integral part of a collaborative inter-disciplinary team providing evidence-based, medically-led, psychological assessment and treatment services across multiple inpatient programs including Mood, Anxiety, Trauma, Addiction and Eating Disorders. This position could be either full-time, 35 hours weekly or part-time. Click here for more info: https://bit.ly/3NGMh0s
Job Title: Psychologist
Location: Victoria, BC
Collaborate as part of our inter-disciplinary team providing evidence-based, medically-led, inpatient assessment and treatment services for first responders, military, veterans, executives & professionals, adults, and young adults in our beautiful, private 75-bed mental health, trauma and addiction facility located near Victoria, BC. This position could be either full-time or part-time. Click here for more info: https://bit.ly/42kRkbi
Job Title: Clinical Manager, Psychologist
Location: Work from Home, SK
In this role you are accountable for ensuing our clinical service delivery meets organizational and accreditation standards, support onboarding, case consultation and supervision of clinicians, review clinician documentation and oversee the quality management processes for the organization. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate and provide input on business strategies as well as product and services development. This is a full-time Work from Home opportunity based in Saskatchewan. Click here for more info: https://bit.ly/42qIAA5
Job Title: Psychologist, Assessment Services
Location: Work from Own Office, Canada
Homewood Health™ is actively seeking Registered Psychologists interested in offering assessment services on an occasional, contract basis in their own private practice for our Return to Work Services; Substance Abuse Expert (SAE) and Fitness to Work Programs. This is a flexible position where you would have freedom to accept referrals based on your availability. Location within Canada is also flexible,
Horizon Health Network
10 Positions available
Kidthink Children’s Mental Health Centre Inc.
3 Positions available
Job Title: Clinical Psychologist
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time (EFT negotiable)
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 and benefits package
This position is an opportunity to be part of a new and exciting children’s mental health clinic. Our Clinical Psychologist will be passionate about the delivery of mental health services to children and their families and committed to being part of an interdisciplinary team with an integrated service model. They will provide individual, family and group evidence-based treatments that are trauma-informed, strength-based, child and family-centered and congruent with best practices. They will also provide psychological assessments, have an openness to training students and collaborating in research, provide consultation to interdisciplinary colleagues and work under the direction of the Clinical Director.
Lifemark Health Group
Job Title: Psychologist
• Virtual team/program environment (primarily) and in-person clinic services (occasionally)
• Salaried and fee-for-service options (part-time and full-time)
Partners in Canadian Veterans Rehabilitation Services (PCVRS) provides comprehensive rehabilitation focused assessment and intervention for Canadian Veterans who are experiencing barriers transitioning to life after service due to service related injuries or illness. Using a bio-psycho-social-spiritual approach, the assessment and intervention services are performed by an interdisciplinary team of clinicians with expertise in the management of complex conditions such as chronic pain, persistent symptoms following head injury, MSK injuries, often with comorbid mental illness with presenting psychosocial barriers to recovery.
Are you a passionate psychologist looking to belong to a supportive, collaborative community to implement our bold vision to optimize the benefit of mental health services to diverse audiences from prevention to intervention? If so, join Lifemark Health Group and grow with us as we build provincial teams in support of our national mental health strategy.
Build a career while making a difference
You will provide quality whole-person care using your client-centered bio-psycho-social approach with both interdisciplinary rehabilitation teams (i.e., physiotherapy, kinesiology, occupational therapy, vocational rehab specialist, case coordinators) and interdisciplinary mental health teams (psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors, social workers, occupational therapists).
You will find purpose in this role by:
• Developing new mental health program content for the unique needs of various client groups
• Leveraging novel approaches to the delivery of mental health services, including adjunct digital therapeutics
• Bringing your unique assessment competencies to a range of applications, from pre-employment suitability assessments for high-risk occupations to diagnostic assessments to guide treatment and psycho-social resource building
• Delivering individual and group treatment for conditions including anxiety, trauma, depression, somatic complaints, substance misuse, adjustment and interpersonal issues within the person’s psycho-social context
• Consulting with other mental health service team members and clinical interdisciplinary teams
• Contributing to in-house training sessions and interdisciplinary case discussions
• Contributing to program outcome evaluations at the provincial and national level
Education and licensure
• Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in Psychology from an accredited university
• Current registration in good standing with the provincial College/Board of Psychologists (competency with adult populations; clinical (asset: counselling psychology, health/rehabilitation psychology, neuropsychology); Supervised Practice psychologists are welcome to apply
• Individual professional liability insurance required at time of employment
• Conducting psychological assessments with adults for various goals, including treatment planning
• Providing various evidence-based treatments grounded in cognitive-behavioral approaches
• Developing and evaluating mental health programs is considered an asset
• Working in interdisciplinary teams and with third party payers is considered an asset
• Utilizing telehealth/virtual care methods is considered an asset
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work both autonomously and as part of interdisciplinary teams
• Efficient with required clinical documentation
• Able to manage a diverse caseload within dynamic work setting
• Demonstrated work ethics, integrity, reliability, maturity, and flexibility
Visit www.lifemarkhealthgroup.ca for additional details about the company.
New Directions For Children, Youth, Adults & Families
Registered Clinical Psychologist (or post-Internship Psychologist Candidate) wanted to join the Multidisciplinary Assessment and Consultation Centre (MACC) at New Directions. We are a large social services agency in Winnipeg Manitoba and support over 1000 children, adults, and families. This position would be combination of clinical consultation, direct service work including individual, group, and family therapy, and assessment. Working within our multidisciplinary team, the Psychologist would provide a wide range of services to individuals within and external to New Directions. A candidate with experience working with children and families is preferred. Supervision can be provided. Flexibility in hours of work and hybrid working model is possible.
Saskatchewan Health Authority, Operational Stress Injury Clinic – Saskatoon Site
2 Positions available
Job Title: PhD. Psychologist
The psychologist will be assigned to the Saskatchewan Operational Stress Injury Clinic (OSIC), with the responsibility for the development of psychological assessment and treatment services for patients with operational stress injuries. The psychologist will also provide consultation to the program's multidisciplinary services to patients and their families. The incumbent will be a Ph.D. psychologist with training and/or experience in the areas of assessing, treating, and providing consultation regarding the psychosocial factors related to major mental disorders, with a focus on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. The incumbent must obtain and maintain registration with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists.
5 Positions available
Who we are
TELUS Health MyCare™ is committed to putting patients at the center of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier, healthier lives. As a TELUS Health MyCare Psychologist you'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of healthcare across Canada by improving access to healthcare for all by bringing it directly to the communities that need it most.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Psychologist you will:
- Provide video based psychological assessments to TELUS Health MyCare patients with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and overall mental health concerns
- Work as an active member of a multidisciplinary team, which may include engaging in consultation with other clinicians on the team and referrals into TELUS Health MyCare clinical counsellors for ongoing treatment
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility to deliver care virtually or in person at MyCare clinics from as few as 6 to upwards of 40 hours per week.
- Work from where it is convenient for you and make your own schedule and get the work life balance you crave.
- You will be part of a community of best in class clinical team. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
- We make it easy and seamless for you to deliver exceptional care to your patients. Our clinical operations team will provide concierge support to take the stress of paperwork off your plate.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
What you need to apply:
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology AND Registered with respective provincial College of Psychologists
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
TELUS Health MyCare is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Job Title: Clinic Psychologist
Location: Downtown Toronto, Canada
Our clinic is seeking a licensed psychologist to join our team and provide mental health services to our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in clinical psychology, be committed to evidence-based practices, and have a passion for helping individuals achieve optimal mental health.
- Conduct initial assessments and ongoing therapy sessions with clients
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on clients' needs and goals
- Utilize evidence-based practices to provide effective and efficient care
- Collaborate with other mental health professionals to provide coordinated care
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation of clients' progress and treatment plans
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Maintain ethical and professional standards in all aspects of practice
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an accredited university
- Registration and good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- At least 2 years of experience providing clinical psychology services
- Strong assessment, diagnostic, and treatment skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for providing evidence-based care to clients
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development and learning