Événements et salons tenus au congrès
Le programme étant en cours de développement, nous aurons d’autres informations à partager, revenez souvent pour vous tenir au courant.
CPA Job Fair – Friday June 21st
The CPA is pleased to host its 2nd ever in-person Job Fair taking place from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
As a CPA CONVENTION DELEGATE, you will have the exclusive opportunity to participate in this event. The Job Fair will provide you with the opportunity to meet employers from multiple sectors, learn about various organizations and both hear about, and apply for, current and future job opportunities.
As an EMPLOYER, you can showcase all your organization has to offer and meet qualified candidates to fill current or future positions.
As a DELIGATE participant in the job fair, you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with numerous employers from across multiple sectors
- Learn about an employer, their current and future opportunities, and their desired skill sets
- Develop your networking skills and build connections in various fields
- Share your resume after the job fair
This event is free and exclusive to individuals registered to attend the CPA’s Annual National Convention.
As an EMPLOYER participant in the job fair, you will have the opportunity to:
- Increase your organization’s visibility, network with highly skilled graduates in the field of psychology, and share current and future opportunities and desired skillsets
- Meet qualified candidates and gather top resumes
- Access over 7,000 CPA members and affiliates, students, and recent graduates through the Job Fair promotion
- Share your company website and contact info with delegates before and after the job fair
Cost to participate is $395 for the Job Fair alone or $2495 as an Exhibitor-Employer. To register as an employer, visit https://cpa.ca/machform/view.php?id=110925
Click here to see Employers who have registered for the Job Fair
CPA Workshop on Psychological Research & Practice in a Unionized Academic Environment – Sunday June 23rd
With over 80% of Canadian post-secondary academic staff working in a unionized environment, it is vital to appreciate how our unique labour relations shape the experience of a psychologist from that first academic position to retirement.
This event will take place from 11:00am to 12:30pm and will cover:
- Applying for and negotiating that first academic appointment
- The labour relations context for career progression and work-life balance
- Strategies for transitioning from academia to retirement
At the end of this session, you should have a better appreciation of the challenges and possibilities of working as a psychologist in a unionized academic environment.