Who we are
TELUS Health MyCare™ is committed to putting patients at the center of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier, healthier lives. As a TELUS Health MyCare Psychologist you'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of healthcare across Canada by improving access to healthcare for all by bringing it directly to the communities that need it most.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Psychologist you will:
- Provide video based psychological assessments to TELUS Health MyCare patients with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and overall mental health concerns
- Work as an active member of a multidisciplinary team, which may include engaging in consultation with other clinicians on the team and referrals into TELUS Health MyCare clinical counsellors for ongoing treatment
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility to deliver care virtually or in person at MyCare clinics from as few as 6 to upwards of 40 hours per week.
- Work from where it is convenient for you and make your own schedule and get the work life balance you crave.
- You will be part of a community of best in class clinical team. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
- We make it easy and seamless for you to deliver exceptional care to your patients. Our clinical operations team will provide concierge support to take the stress of paperwork off your plate.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
What you need to apply:
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology AND Registered with respective provincial College of Psychologists
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
TELUS Health MyCare is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Job Title: Clinic Psychologist
Location: Downtown Toronto, Canada
Our clinic is seeking a licensed psychologist to join our team and provide mental health services to our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in clinical psychology, be committed to evidence-based practices, and have a passion for helping individuals achieve optimal mental health.
- Conduct initial assessments and ongoing therapy sessions with clients
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on clients' needs and goals
- Utilize evidence-based practices to provide effective and efficient care
- Collaborate with other mental health professionals to provide coordinated care
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation of clients' progress and treatment plans
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Maintain ethical and professional standards in all aspects of practice
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an accredited university
- Registration and good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- At least 2 years of experience providing clinical psychology services
- Strong assessment, diagnostic, and treatment skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for providing evidence-based care to clients
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development and learning